Stocking Filler Ideas*

Christmas is just around the corner *squeals* not long until we can open our stockings and get a bit too drunk on all the mulled wine! So for this post, I have teamed up with Dizen to give you guys a few ideas on some stocking filler presents! 
  1. Now I don't know about you but I LOVE stationary (who doesn't) I will find ANY excuse to buy cute little paper clips and these one are adorable! FRICKING ELEPHANTS! What more could you want?! I would be so happy to get these little guys in my stocking! http://dizenclothing.co.uk/home-gifts/sass-belle-set-of-3-elephant-paperclips.html
  2. Sticking with the stationary theme... I also fell in love with these pencils! If you follow me on Twitter (@petalsofperfect) you probably see me moaning about my lack of motivation and how much I procrastinate ... blah blah blah... so these pencils 'spoke' to me on a spiritual level hahaha! They speak for themselves really (quite literally)! http://dizenclothing.co.uk/home-gifts/ohh-deer-stop-procrastinating-pencil-set.html
3. Still on going with the stationary theme (told you I liked stationary ahah) ... These sticky notes are perfect! Now I've started university, I've realised how useful I find sticky notes. I use coloured ones for each individual course and I write to-do-lists on them... they're just so bloody useful! http://dizenclothing.co.uk/home-gifts/ohh-deer-note-to-self-post-it-notes.html

4. I have been loving polaroids at the moment. My friend has just bought herself a polaroid camera, so of course I have taken many photos on it! I really want a nice way to display them because at the moment they are just stuffed in my Oyster card holder haha... so when I saw these, I knew they'd be perfect... and such a nice way to keep your Christmas memories on display! http://dizenclothing.co.uk/home-gifts/sass-belle-vintage-floral-magnetic-polaroid-photo-frame.html
5. I thought these nail files were soooo cute! I know my sister would love to get some of these in her stocking (I would as well but I have no nails because I am annoyingly a nail biter ewwww) And they look good enough to eat haha! I love things that look like the food but are not actually the food... is that just me or is that a thing?! http://dizenclothing.co.uk/home-gifts/sass-belle-biscuit-nail-file.html
6. I was lucky enough to receive some of these temporary tattoos from Dizen as a present (Thank you guys) and my sister and I LOVED them! They looked so pretty and they lasted FOREVER! They would look great with any outfit at a Christmas/New Year party! http://dizenclothing.co.uk/home-gifts/vero-moda-temporary-metallic-tattoos.html
And that's all my stocking filler ideas!
I hope this post gave you a few ideas for some last minute stocking presents :)
What's your favourite stocking present that you have ever received?
Leave me your answers in the comment below!

I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year <3

*This post was in collaboration with Dizen Clothing, however all views are 100% my own and have not been manipulated by the company! Thank you to Dizen for collaborating with me and supporting my blog! It really means a lot and I'd love to work with you again in the future!

Comments

Back to Top