Skin Care Saviours

Hello!!!! I'm back... sorry my posts have been a bit 'meh' recently, I've explained everything over here! Do you notice anything different about my blog?! ;) I thought it was time to make a few changes... I'm going to be tweaking things here and there until I get it to how I want, but I hope you all like the changes so far :) 

Now onto this weeks post... 
My skin has been dreadful recently; it happens every year around this time because of the cold weather, alcohol and a lot of crappy (but amazing) food. So I've needed to take care of my skin before it turns into one giant spot. I have been loving a handful of products that have maintained my skin and kept it looking the best it can look. Some products I have mentioned before, so I am not going to go into detail about them, I'll just link you to other posts where I've mentioned them in more detail.


So the first product is, surprise surprise, Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. I live by this stuff, I use it to take off my make up, cleanse my skin and to just get the crap of the day off of my boat race (Face- Hobs would be proud). I've explained the product in more detail over here! 

The next product is Garnier 'Pure' moisturiser! This stuff is great at priming the skin ready for makeup, it also leaves the skin feeling refreshed and revived! I wrote more about this product over here if you're interested.
The next product I received at the Beauty Blogger Awards in my goody bag and I've nearly finished the little pot! It's Cuccio Natural Butter; I love using it on my hands and also on my lips. It leaves your skin feeling so smooth and soft and it smells so fresh! It's got a lavender and lemongrass scent, which you can imagine is so relaxing and refreshing! I love putting it on just before bed because the lavender relaxes me.
The last four products were kindly gifted to me by the company, but I haven't been asked to review them on my blog however, I could not not mention them on here! They are all amazing and from a great range!

The first two products are the serums. One is Vitamin C and the other one is Retinol Serum. Both leave my skin feeling hydrated and they're also great for priming the skin for makeup. They tighten the pores on your skin, leaving a smooth and hydrated finish!
The next product compliments the Retinol Serum perfectly! It is the Retinol Moisturiser; this leaves your skin feeling sooooo smooth and hydrated! You only need a pea sized amount and that will be enough for the whole of your face. As you put it on and rub it into your skin, it sort of lathers up, not in a foamy way, but the product gets sort of thicker. It's quite hard to explain. But what I'm trying to say is that, you NEED to try it! 
Lastly, this Dead Sea Mud Mask works an absolute treat! I like to use it once or twice a week depending on how my skin is at the time. Again, you only need a thin layer for this to work in the most beneficial way for you. The constancy feels like nothing I've ever felt before. It definitely doesn't feel any other mud mask I have felt. It has more of a gel like feel to it, then dries in the same way that another mud mask dries. When I wipe this off, my face is left feeling like I have just had a facial in a spa. That is the only way I can describe it... so you can imagine how good it is! 


They are all of my skin care saviours at the moment!
I have been obsessed with skin care recently...
What has been your favourite skin care product at the moment?
Leave them in the comments below, I'd love to find more products to try out :) 

*Sorry for my crappy quality images! I'm planning on getting a new camera soon so hopefully they will get better!

Comments

Back to Top