Saying Goodbye...

Recently I've been feeling crap about my blog. It's got to the point where I have no time to fully commit to it and make it the best it can be. I started blogging because I was interested in sharing my opinions online and I was influenced by other bloggers. 


It's only been this past year where I have taken blogging seriously. However, since starting uni I have found it hard to find the time to take pictures, write a post and schedule all the tweets etc; as well as the fact that I was thinking about dropping out of uni before I had even started, so I haven't been in the happiest of places. One post can take hours, if not weeks/months to prepare for; it depends on the post and whether it's with a company or not. 

I have had to prioritise my uni work over my blog, leaving me with basically no time to blog. I can only blog when I feel motivated and inspired to, and honestly at the moment I am not enjoying blogging at all. 

Whenever I feel like this, I need to take a step back and just hope that I can be inspired and motivated again to blog. I don't want to feel the need to blog if I don't feel like it; the post will end up looking and sounding rubbish, so what's the point. I'd prefer to not have the pressure of uploading every week. However, I have a few posts planned over the next month or two with companies, so I will mainly focus on them, however I will not be uploading as regularly as I have been the past few months. 

I have been putting a lot of pressure on myself recently and I have been considering quitting blogging completely. I felt like I was letting everyone else down as well as myself. But then I remembered how much time and effort (and a lot of tears) it took me just to get to this point... giving up now would be stupid! 

I will have some time over Christmas to focus more on my blog, although I'm not going to promise that I will be back to blogging yet. I need a break! These past two years have been hectic... so many things have changed and I'm still getting used to it... so I feel like if I don't give myself some time off, I will make myself go crazy!

I will remain to be active on social media, so if you would like to keep updated on there, please follow me :) 

Twitter: @petalsofperfect
Instagram: petalsofperfection

Thank you to everyone who has supported my blog... I'm not going anywhere yet, I just need a small break to clear my mind and hopefully get back into the blogging frame of mind :) 
I hope you can all understand this <3 
So, I guess this is goodbye for now...

Comments

Back to Top