Q&A: Are you real?!

I don't know why but I was really in the mood to do another Q&A post! I really enjoyed writing my previous one (Q&A: Four, Tips and Nakedness?!) , so I asked you guys on Twitter and Instagram for some questions and this is what you wanted to know!
Hannah Delacour had A LOT of questions for me... a bit nosey if I say so myself ;)
 Ermmm... oh god. HANNAH YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO REVEAL MY TRUE IDENTITY! *Hides*
I can't wait to meet new people and start fresh! I've gotten to the stage in my life where I'm just bored of the same old same old, that I've been stuck with for the past 7+ years of my life... so a fresh start is well and truly needed! I'm also excited about learning new things and growing up. 
Hmmm this is hard... if you know me, you know I LOVE my bed, BUT I also love fruit! If I had fresh bedding everyday, I think I'd just become accustomed to it so it won't have the same effect any more... does that even make any sense?! I don't even know.... Basically:  FRUIT!
I have a will always love Orchids, they're just so delicate and they remind me of the film 'The Perfect Man'... that orchid scene is so stressful haha 

"Nothing's impossible."

"No. Some things are. Like a man that sends you an orchid, the most romantic flower, and then turns around and sends you a yellow rose. That's the kind of flower that someone sends their sick grandmother in the hospital."

Anyone else love that film as much as I do?!
I will love you regardless of your age and wrinkles.... beauty comes from within!
I love everything about Greenwich, hence why I am going there for Uni. I can't pinpoint my favourite thing, but I guess it is my favourite place because it reminds me of childhood. In 2000 during the millennium, my grandma would always take my sister and I to the Millennium Dome (Now the O2)... and I remember going to Greenwich as well and I just remember those years being the best years of my life so far! I'm so happy that I was able to experience the Millennium, even though I was still quite young, I remember certain things and it just makes me so happy :) 

I hate it when people don't move out of the way for you in the street. I am always the one who has to move! Living close to London I find it hard to walk around without at least 10 people bashing into me with their bags or shoulders. I don't like being in big crowds as it is because I can get quite anxious, so when I'm hustling and bustling in a busy crowd, it makes it even more stressful when people don't kindly move out of the way for you to be able to walk through! I feel like I need to channel my inner Regina George in times like this gahhhh! 
Luckily I'm not moving away for Uni so I don't have the dreaded packing and unpacking... I love my home comforts too much and I wouldn't feel comfortable moving away. But if I was moving away I'd probably unpack; my pictures of my family/cats to hang around my room to make it feel more homely, my duvet to make my bed so I can make it feel like MY room (I love my bed) and lastly, I'd unpack my laptop so I can play music from Spotify whilst I unpack the rest of my things :)
Well I am interested in working in something to do with social media, for example the social media and branding for companies. I want to remain blogging but I'd like to keep it as a hobby! It will help me with my career as it will 'open doors' for me, but I don't intend on making it a full time job :) 
This isn't something I've received for a birthday or Christmas, but it is something I asked for and I got haha so I'm classing it as a gift and that's right, you guessed it... MY CATS! I had never lived a day in my life without a cat, until my cat Toulouse died at the age of 17 (she was a year older then me)... we went through a few months without getting any more cats, until we caved in a bought these two beauties! Our house felt like a home again <3 
In 10 years time I'm going to be 28... so hopefully, I would've graduated Uni and got myself an amazing job in which I am happy in... I'd like to also get my own place, I've always wanted to live alone at one point in my life. However, if I am in a relationship at the time, then I'd love to find somewhere to live with my boyfriend :) 
As I said before, I can't wait to start fresh and meet new people! But I'm also looking forward to my placement year if I chose to do one! I really want to try and work for the advertising and marketing for theatre or somewhere like Gleam.
Oh god! This is a hard one... I truly don't know! I like any Disney song... Anything Disney is a win for me :) 
MAC Velvet Teddy! It's the perfect everyday lipstick, but also looks great at night :) I wrote a review about it >>> http://petalsofperfection.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/mac-velvet-teddy-review.html
I am still in love with my 'Why it's Ok not to be ok...' post! I still read it back now whenever I'm feeling a bit down about life and it still helps me and I'd like to think it's helped a lot of other people as well <3
Not to worry about what other people think! I was always keeping my blog a secret from people that I knew in real life, until one day (I think it was in December last year) I decided I was really passionate about blogging and I wanted to share it with everyone! As soon as I did that, I gained more and more support from people I knew in real life as well as online! It's definitely helped me gain more confidence in myself and my writing style... I've also learnt a lot along the way as well as made a lot of new friends :) 
You're just asking a question to get a feature on my blog aren't you mum?! 
Well, my earliest memory was going to nursery when I was about 2/3 years old! I remember running straight over to the painting, the play doh and the bikes... I also remember so clearly, playing with a little group of my friends under the slide, which had a like 'den' bit to play in. I also remember getting picked up from nursery by Nanny and she would buy me Smarties and I would watch that VCR with all the kids cartoons on, and I remember shouting at her to fast forward Thomas The Tank Engine every time. 
I hope you liked this kind of post!
Thank you to everyone who sent me questions to answer, I hope you know a bit more about me now :)
If you want to ask me anymore questions, feel free to leave them in the comments and I will answer them for you!

Comments

Back to Top