Current Favourites|| August!

I've been loving a lot of things recently, so I thought it would be a good time to share some of my current favourites with you! Today's post is going to be a quick one mainly with photos, as I am very busy this week preparing for my holiday next week, but I couldn't not upload for you all!

The first thing I have been loving is my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser! I've spoken about this a few times before and I've also written a whole post on my Liz Earle collection (http://petalsofperfection.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/liz-earle-review.html). I've gotten through two 100ml bottles and one 30ml bottle of this, so I thought it was only right to get a 200ml bottle of it! Retailing at £26 which may seem like a lot of money, but believe me this stuff is amazing and I use it everyday without fail! http://uk.lizearle.com/cleanse-tone-moisturise
I have also been loving this Garnier Pure Daily Treatment moisturiser! This is great for people with oily skin like mine! It seeps into the skin instantly and it tightens pores, as well as combating excess oils. I managed to pick this up in my local Pharmacy for £1 in their clearance... BARGAIN! I love putting it on just before I do my make up; it acts as a great primer :) http://www.boots.com/en/Garnier-Skin-Naturals-Pure-A-Anti-Blemish-Moisturiser-40ml_8954/
If you haven't heard of The Body Shops new 'Spa of the world' range then WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! My mum and I went into The Body Shop whilst we were in Brighton one day and she feel in love with this body cream, but at £23 a pot, she did not want to pay that price. So whilst I was out shopping with my friends the other week, I decided to buy it for my mum to surprise her (I'm an amazing daughter, I know *flicks hair*) but I have ended up using it more then her hahah ooops :') 
It smells AHHHHH MA ZING! No words can describe this beautiful scent... it literally smells like a spa, which instantly calms you! If you haven't checked out this range yet, I urge you to asap! http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/whats-hot/new-in/spa-of-the-world-japanese-camellia-cream.aspx
I have naturally curly/frizzy hair... I call it my 'lions mane' ... you can imagine how hard it is to maintain and tame. I could not simply get out of bed in the morning, comb my hair and walk out the door... what a dream that would be! My hair takes around 20-30 mins everyday if I want to have it down, I have to use an extreme amount of products to even somewhat 'tame' it... there will ALWAYS be frizz, regardless of the amounts of 'Frizz Free' products I apply! One of these products is VO5's 'Smoothly Does It'. I apply this to my damp/towel dried hair, before applying any more products and it does its best job to keep the frizz at bay. http://www.boots.com/en/VO5-Smoothly-Does-It-Frizz-Free-Cream-100ml_928017/
I have also been loving this Revolution Iconic 1 palette! Every shade you would ever need is in their palettes! I've written a full review of the Iconic 2 palette... let me know in the comments below, if you would want a full review of this one, maybe even a full eye look using it?! I've even added to my collection today and bought the 'Essential Shimmers' palette for my holiday! :) http://www.superdrug.com/Makeup-Revolution/Makeup-Revolution-Redemption-Palette-Iconic-1/p/979699
If you love Nars 'Orgasm' blush, then you'll love the Sleek blush in 'Rose gold' (926)... it's the PERFECT dupe! Ironically the day I'm writing this post, my blush broke and crumbled everywhere, so I instantly went all the way to Superdrug to buy another one because I couldn't go a day without it! I can't wait to wear it when I have a tan on holiday... it has the perfect amount of shimmer to make your cheekbones 'pop'! http://www.superdrug.com/Sleek/Sleek-Shimmer-Blush-Rose-Gold/p/222205#.VdtGLfZVglc
Lastly, I have been loving MAC lipsticks! I got my first one in May for my birthday, which I wrote a full review over on here. Then I kindly got given a £25 MAC voucher from my parents as a present for getting good ALevel results (Thank you mum and dad)... so I decided to put this towards 2 new lipsticks, 'Brave' and 'Sin'! Brave is the perfect pinky nude shade... perfect for everyday make up, whereas Sin is the perfect colour for a night time make up look, especially in the Autumn and Winter months... roll on Autumn! http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/shaded/168/310/Lipstick/index.tmpl
I hope you liked this post!
Let me know in the comments what you've been loving recently!
I won't be uploading a post next week as I am on holiday in Portugal... but I will do my best to upload one the weekend I get back :)

Comments

Back to Top