Happiness

Recently, I have been finding it extremely hard to think positively. I'm constantly anxious, worried or something will be playing on my mind. It always happens this time of the year because of stress from exams and the many changes that are about to happen in my life. I'm also finding it hard to talk to some of my friends because I know they have their own stress and crap to go through and I don't want to feel like a complete burden, but I want to thank them for cheering me up when they can ... but when they can't, I'd like to thank all of you lovely people in the blogging community, who have cheered me up and who have been there for me, when I need someone <3 If you ever need someone to talk to, you are more then welcome to DM me on Twitter (@petalsofperfect) <3 

The lovely Tiffany from The Chill Blog shared her happiness post with me and I immediately fell in love with the idea. It's a great way to share positivity (as I know the blogging community can need it a lot sometimes) and it also helps you personally to think more positively and to have a different outlook on life. 

The next month or so is going to be the most stressful and anxious months of my life so far... exams, stress, worry, change... the list goes on, but I also have a lot of things to be excited for; my 18th birthday, leaving school (FINALLY), a long relaxing summer which is very much needed, loads of concerts, seeing my best friend Nicole (HURRY UP AND COME DOWN HERE/ MOVE BACK) and spending as much time with my friends before they go off to uni all across the country. 

I am beginning to get really excited for uni now, and I am pretty much ready for the change. I can't wait to meet new people and discover and learn new things. However, I still have that natural worry of uni and the work load and stress... but I know I can do it! 

"Don't worry about the future, be excited!" 

I'm going to do a quick list of things that make me happy and whenever I am feeling a bit 'down in the dumps', I can look back on this post and cheer myself up: 

  • CATS CATS CATS... I am known for being a crazy cat lady. I have two of my own, Lottie and Bluebell and they manage to make me smile every second of the day. They know when I'm feeling upset, stressed or just generally a bit down because they will come up to me and nuzzle into my neck and give me a 'kiss'... there is nothing that makes me more happier then that! 

  • YouTube... who doesn't love a bit of a YouTube binge every now and again?! I have been watching YouTubers for around 4-5 years now. I used to keep it a secret that I watched them because I thought people would find it weird that I enjoy watching someone go shopping for the day or just do little 'home errands' (Little did I know that there were millions of other people, soon to join the YouTube bandwagon) ...YouTube is the only thing that can truly make me 'escape' from my world and worries. I will always find time in the day to watch something, especially on a Sunday night, when pretty much EVERYONE uploads a video... my favourite thing to do on a Sunday evening, is wind down after a long and stressful week and watch Hannah and Stef Michalaks vlogs... something about them makes me instantly calm <3 Not forgetting #SUGGSUNDAY! Also... HOBBIE FRICKING STUART (who followed me on Twitter this week... that is another thing that has made me extremely happy recently haha!) 

  • My sister, Hannah (yes I am finally including you in a post)... My favourite person in the whole entire world is my sister! She has always been there for me and I could not imagine a life without her... it would be extremely dull and boring, although I might be able to get more sleep because I would be able to avoid the 'late night philosophical questions'. She is such an inspiration to me and I constantly look up to her (theoretically, because she is shorter then me) and she motivates me everyday to be who I want to be and to achieve all I can achieve in life! #betchen as she would say ;)

These are just a few things that make me very very happy... and I will continue to think more positively in my stressful and nerve wracking times <3 

"Always find a reason to smile."
"Never a failure, always a lesson."
"Never underestimate the power of being you." 

I want to encourage all of you to write a similar post like this to spread the positivity and happiness... if you don't want to write a post, then that's fine, but I hope that this post has helped you in some sort of way <3 Or leave a comment with your top three things that make you happy, I'd love to hear them :) 

Comments

Back to Top