Spring Make Up 2015 ... Collab with Made In Porcelain!


Laida and I, decided to do a collab for Spring Make up, as our looks are very different, therefore you would get two different styles that you can chose from :)
I decided to do more of a natural, everyday to day look :) I searched Instagram and Google Images for hours, looking for the Spring look of 2015... and I found that it was pinky eyes, not a lot of eye-liner, but voluminous lashes and pink/orangey lips :) 

To prime and prep my skin, I used the Liz Earle Skin Repair light moisturiser, for combination/oily skin.... as well as, Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream: skin protectant on my lips.

I then used the Rimmel London Match Perfection foundation (101), Rimmel London Match Perfection concealer and Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder (silky beige).  



I buffed the foundation in, using a Real Techniques Stippling brush. 


To apply the powder, I used a Real Techniques Powder Brush. 

I then combed my brows using the Dirty Works Lash and Brow comb, and then filled them in using the a la carte Brow Ink (Blonde). I also slightly contoured, blushed and highlighted using the Collection Shimmer Shades (Way to go) and a Real Techniques Blush Brush.



For the eyes I used the Urban Decay Naked3 Palette. I used Strange as a base, then over the top I put Buzz and then slightly through the crease I put Nooner. 




I then tight lined my upper lid using Rimmel London Exaggerate Waterproof eye definer and then I ran some of the Rimmel London Scandaleyes (Nude), along the waterline to make my eyes look bigger :) 

Lastly, I applied Make Up Revolution's Amazing Curve mascara to my lashes, and I did a few coats of this to build up my lashes. And to my lips, I used the Bourjois Paris Colour Boost lip crayon (Orange Punch).





I hope you like my Spring make up look for 2015... remember, less is more! 

Be sure to check out Laida's spring make up look .... she's done a more dramatic make up look compared to mine, so if that sounds like your sort of look, then have a look at her post :) 

*Thank you Laida for wanting to collab with me... I hope we can do more collabs in the future <3 

Liked this collab?! I have planned many more collabs, so keep an eye out ;) 



Comments

Back to Top