'One Lovely Blog' Award


Thank you so much to Bekah from http://thedreamofbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/ for nominating me for the 'One Lovely Blog Award'... it means so much to me <3 I hadn't heard of this award before, so I did a bit of research and from what I saw, it is very similar to the 'Very Inspiring Blogger Award'... http://petalsofperfection.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html <3

The Rules: 
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Add the 'One Lovely Blog Award' logo to your post... (I made this one, you can use this or use the actual logo) 
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 bloggers you admire and link them.

So, 7 Things About Me: 

1. I am obsessed with cats! I am ready for that lonely life with cats haha! I have two cats called Lottie and Bluebell and I love them sooooo much! They are both cheeky devils but are so adorable at the same time ... they take after me ;) 


2. I have a phobia of mannequins... not the ones you see in shops, but ones that are in museums. They look so creepy and I just hate everything about them! I literally cannot look at them, or even be in the same room as them! ... The phobia actually has a name (Automatonophobia) so I can't be the only one with this fear haha! Please let me know if you share this fear as well, so I don't feel as stupid! 

3. I have a really bad habit of biting my nails! I really wish I didn't do it and I have tried sooooo hard to stop, a number of times... but I blame it mostly on my parents. It is scientifically proven that if your parents bite their nails, it's more likely for you to also bite your nails... so thanks mum and dad! I'm also a very anxious person so it could be because of that as well! I am going to try and grow them again in the summer and see if I can break the habit! 

4. I love Modern Family... who doesn't?! I want my future husband to be like Phil! 

5. My favourite website at the moment is Wantfeed ... it was founded by the Vlogger StefMichalak ... it is a great website for making wishlists and to also find new products! It's like Tumblr/Pinterest of the shopping world. I love using it to make wishlists for Christmas/Birthdays etc.... it makes it so much easier when someone asks you what you want, because you can just send them a link of your profile! I am using it at the moment for my 18th birthday wishlist... so if you want a wishlist post/a post about Wantfeed, let me know in the comments below :)



6. All my childhood life, I wanted to be a primary school teacher, but it's only been in the past couple of years where I have changed my mind. As soon as I started my media ALevel, I knew that was the career path I actually wanted to go down! It seems so exciting and there are so many opportunities! I am going to Greenwich University in September to study Advertising and Marketing, as well as doing a one year placement in a media company! This will hopefully prepare me for a successful career in the media industry :) 

7. I have a small bucket list and one of the things on it, is to swim with dolphins. I don't really know why I want to do this, I'll probably freak out when I do it haha :) 

I nominate: 

Arielle
Laida
Jodie
Fran
Jasmine
Shan
Fleur

Thanks Bekah again for the nomination <3 
xxx

Comments

Back to Top