The Liebster Award

So many posts this week haha! Here's another one for you lovely people...

I was kindly nominated for Liebster Award by FruityMarshmallow (unsure of real name haha)  http://fruitymallow.blogspot.co.uk/ and Jess from  http://www.asocalledbeautyblog.com/ .... Thank you both for nominating .... it truly means a lot to me <3 This award is to help smaller blogs get noticed and have a wider following!

The rules are: 

  • You need to link the person/people who have nominated you
  • Answer the questions given by the nominator/s
  • Nominate 11 other blogs with less than 200 followers
  • Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer
  • Notify all the nominees through social media/their blogs

So to start off, I am going to answer questions from FruityMarshmallow:


1) If you could pick a dessert to represent you, which one would you pick and why?
I would say I am like a chocolate pudding with the chocolate gooey sauce inside, because I put on a front and act all quiet and shy, when in reality I am one of the loudest people ever!

2) What is your favourite holiday or time of the year?
I love Autumn... I love the make up... I love the fashion... I love the mustard and burgundy colours.... I love everything about Autumn! 

3) What is one beauty/ make-up item you cannot live without?
I cannot live without lip balm! I hate having dry chapped lips!

4)What was your favourite memory of 2014?
I really enjoyed all the concerts I went to, especially BST Hyde Park festival, where I saw McBusted... I also loved seeing One Direction and 5SOS at Wembley stadium, the BBC Radio1 Teen Awards and Enrique Iglesias at the O2! 

5) What is one of your pet peeves and why?
I hate it when people don't move out of the way for you.... When I'm shopping or I'm in a busy street, I am ALWAYS the one that has to move! My mum always says that we have invisible paint on, whenever we are out because it's like people can't see us!

6) If you could live in another country other than your own what would it be?
Australia! I don't know why... I've never even been to the country but it looks stunning! 

7)What are you looking forward to the most this year?
I am looking forward to all the concerts I am going to haha! I'm seeing The Vamps, SClub7 (childhood relived), One Direction and 5SOS... I am also turning 18 FINALLY... so I can go out and legally drink haha! 

8) What is your favourite Taylor Swift song?
I'm not the biggest fan of Taylor Swift, but if I had to pick a song it would be Blank Space

9) What is your favourite sport?
I hate sports anything which involves me doing exercise. But if I had to pick a sport it would be rounders! 

10) If you were a super hero, what powers would you have?
I would love to be invisible so I can travel the world/go to concerts for free etc...  (because no one would be able to see me, so I wouldn't have to pay for anything)

11) What are three of your style icons?
I absolutely love Ferne Cotton, Zooey Deschanel and Emma Willis. 

Now the questions from Jess: 

1. Flats or heals?
Flats

2. Who inspires you the most?
My sister... I look up to her soooo much! She has always supported me and she is a great role model! 

3. Favourite mascara?
Rimmel London Wonder'full

4. What's your guilty pleasure?
I don't think I have one tbh! 

5. What made you want to start blogging?
I always loved to read Zoella's, Sprinkle of Glitter's and Dolly Bow Bow's blogs so I thought, why not try it myself! I also wanted to find a hobby! 

6. Would you describe yourself as a girly girl, a tom boy or something in between?
I think in between... I love makeup but I also don't mind my hair getting wet in the rain or I wouldn't mind getting mud all over me whilst doing a mud maze (I've done it before, it was soooo fun!) I also don't understand the obsession with bags and shoes... someone please explain?! haha

7. What's your best quality?
I like to think that I am a good listener... I love to give advice and help people! 

8. What's your favourite indulgent food?
Cheesy chips... does that class as indulgent?!

9. Who's your favourite musician?
I think my favourite band will always be McFly and my favourite solo artist would be Enrique Iglesias/Jason Mraz.

10. What's your favourite country?
Out of all the places I've been to, I would say Ibiza (Santa Eulalia) is the nicest place... but nothing beats good ol' London town! 

11. How has blogging changed your life?
Blogging has changed my life massively! I have now got a hobby which I am truly passionate about... and I have also connected with a lot of other bloggers like myself, that I would have never of spoken to if it wasn't for blogging! 

The blogs I nominate are: 


My Questions: 

  1. If you could marry one celebrity who would it be and why?
  2. What is your favourite make up brand?
  3. What would you do if you won a £/$million? 
  4. What is your favourite clothes shop?
  5. Lipstick or lip gloss and why?
  6. Dogs or cats and why?
  7. Marmite... love it or hate it?
  8. Favourite band/musician?
  9. What would you name your son/daughter? 
  10. Would you rather be freezing cold or boiling hot? 
  11. Who/what is your all time favourite blog/blogger and why?

Once again, thank you to FruityMarshmallow and Jess for nominating me... You both have lovely blogs <3
xxxx

Comments

Back to Top