My Everyday Make Up Routine

I have been asked for ages now, by friends and followers to do an everyday make up routine. I have previously done a post about what I use in my everyday make up, but some of that has changed now! http://www.petalsofperfection.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/what-i-use-for-my-day-to-day-make-up.html



I thought I would jump in at the deep end and do a YouTube video instead of a written blog post. This is a big thing for me and I am soooo nervous about putting it up. The quality/lighting of the video is really bad but hopefully one day I can save up for decent filming equipment! 
http://youtu.be/awoZ_BQGqi4



The video is very self explanatory.... all products I used are listed below :) 

Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer
Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder
Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation
Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer
Rimmel London Wonder'full Mascara
Rimmel London Brow This Way
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Extreme Black Mascara
Rimmel London Exaggerate Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal
Rimmel London Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lip Liner
Tanya Burr Lip Gloss: Chic
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant
MUA Ever After Matte Palette
Superdrug Eyelash Curler
Sleek Face Contour Kit: Light
Collection Shimmer Shades Way to Go
Real Techniques Brushes

Leave comments below telling me what your favourite make up brand is and why
& if you think I should start making more YouTube videos :) 

xxx

Comments

Back to Top