Empties: Skin care

I thought I would do a blog post about some beauty/skincare products that I have been loving soooo much that I've practically emptied out the whole container.

The first one I have loved is my Olay Essentials refreshing face wash, for normal/dry/combo skin. It's the best daily face wash that I have used, and also extremely affordable! I would say, this past year I have gotten through at least 6 bottles of this stuff. You only need small amounts, and that small amount goes a long way! I like to use it after I have removed my make up, as it can get rid of the extra traces that are left on your face. I use it morning and evening to lift dirt and refresh my face! I couldn't recommend this product any more then I already have.... It's definitely a must have in your skin care routine.
 http://www.feelunique.com/p/Olay-Gentle-Cleansers-Refreshing-Face-Wash-Normal-Dry-Combination-150ml



The second thing is the Soap and Glory: The Fab Pore face mask/peel. This is a face mask that you can use on a daily basis. You can leave it on for 3 minutes for a daily cleanse or 5 minutes for a deep cleanse. It has ex-foliating beads in the mask, which smooth and get the dirt out of your pores. The salicylic and lactic acids in the mask, help to fight spots and carefully peel away pore-clogging skin cells.  I have had this since May and I have used it on and off throughout the months, especially when I am having a breakout or I just want to pamper myself. 



The last empty is a more high end brand, which is the Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream lip protectant stick. I am OBSESSED with this product! I love the fact that it is a lip balm but in the style and shape of a lip stick! It makes it easier to apply and is also more hygienic because you do not have to use your finger to apply it! It also has an SPF 15 which is a bonus! It is also a great primer for your lips before you put on any lipstick. The only downside is the price... it's £20 for the stick ... to some people it's not that expensive, but to me £20 for a lip balm essentially overpriced... but this is worth the money! It leaves my lips feeling as soft as silk! It's a necessity to have lip balm on your lips this time of year, as the cold air can cause your lips to crack and become chapped... so having this in your bag is a God send.
http://www.elizabetharden.co.uk/product/424/Eight-Hourreg-Cream-Lip-Protectant-Stick-SPF-15/


What have you been loving recently? Have you completely used any products that you would recommend? ... If so, comment below so I can try out some new things! :) 


Comments

Back to Top