Blogmas: 4/12/13: My Christmas Wishlist


This Christmas I found it really hard to figure out what to put on my Christmas/wish list. There were two main things that I really wanted but other then that, I had no idea. So to help a few people I am going to tell you what I have put on my wish list!

So here is my Christmas list of things that I have actually asked for and will hopefully get some things! 

1) The One Direction This Is Us DVD: Extended Fan Cut
2) Modern Family: Season 4 Box Set
3) L'Oreal Paris True Match Foundation
4) MUA Pro Base Fixing Mist
MUA Pro Base Fixing Mist
5) 1D Lip Balm: Zayn Loves watermelon
1D Lip Polish Pot Zayn Loves Watermelon
6) Natural Collection Suntint Bronzing Powder (Golden glow)
(I already use this and it's amazing! I just need more of it!) 
7) Criminal Damage NEW Galaxy Tee Multi £26.00 Loveclothing.com
(This one is a maybe... still not sure!)

8) Wii Just Dance 2014 

I hope this gave you a few ideas on what to put on your Christmas wish list, or even presents to buy for other people! 



Comments

Back to Top