New Buy: 'Oh Crépe' T-Shirt (H&M)

Today I bought this stylish but basic t-shirt. I bought it out of H&M and it completely caught my eye straight away!

T-shirts with basic print on them are very popular at the moment and a lot of people buy these types of t-shirts from places like Urban Outfitters. Don't get me wrong, I love Urban Outfitters it's just a little bit expensive for my liking.

I always find better/similar clothing in H&M and I never come out of H&M without buying anything. It is such a good shop because it is cheap, stylish and it covers a wide range of styles.
http://www.hm.com/gb/


This top was only £7.99 (9.45 euros/ $12.78) and it is amazing durable material, which is easily washed. 

I think you'll agree that it is a very quirky top. I could imagine it on someone like Cara Delevingne or Barbara Palvin. 

So that has to be a reason to buy it!!!

I'm thinking about wearing it to the Radio 1 Teen Awards (If I get tickets) and I'll be wearing it with a black skirt with tights and boots with a slight heel on them and also a black leather jacket. This will give the outfit an Urban/rock chick feel to it. I will be doing a blog post on that at the beginning of November... so watch out for that!!!




Comments

Back to Top